The Self-Employment Support Measure (SESM) covers the knowledge and skills that a future entrepreneur will need to start his business and ensure its growth.
In this information session, the following points will be presented :
- Presentation of the Self-Employment Support Measure (content, duration, financing etc.)
- Eligibility criteria for the measure
- Admission process to the measure
At the end of this information session, which is also an opportunity for exchanges, you will have a good understanding of the SESM and how this measure will make the difference in the success of your business start-up.
Attention! Identify your territory before registering.
We invite you to make sure that your company is located in one of these boroughs before registering for the information session:
- Côte-des-Neiges* (H2V 2T5 et H2V 1C1)
- Mercier / Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
- Outremont* (codes postaux commençant par H3S, H3T et H2V)
- Plateau Mont-Royal
- Ville Mont-Royal* (codes postaux commençant par H4P, H4N, H3R et H3P)
- Rivière-des-Prairies / Pointe-aux-Trembles
- Rosemont / Petite-Patrie
- Saint-Laurent* (codes postaux commençant par H4K, H4L, H4N, H4R et H4S)
- Villeray / St-Michel / Parc-Extension (Centre-Nord)
- Westmount* (codes postaux commençant par H3Y et H3Z)
If your business is located in another borough of the island of Montreal, please contact the SAJE Montréal-Center at 514 485-7253.
We are waiting for you!
Instructions and notes :
Registration is required to attend an information session
Check-in 15 minutes in advance (no delay accepted)
Babies, children and pets are not allowed
Paid parking (in the back of the building)
Subway stations : Square-Victoria-OACI and McGill
Laisser un avis
Conférences et témoignages0,00 $
- 0,00 $
- 0,00 $
- 0,00 $